Legacy Migration & Modernization Experts
We do code modernization.
We have been creating IT solutions for 18 years to modernize legacy systems & allow them to be independent of any proprietary environment.
Legacy compilers, what we believe…
Having a COBOL or a PL/I past shouldn’t force you to build more COBOL and PL/I code forever. With a modern compiler for obsolescent languages, you can take your applications off of the mainframe, run on a Windows platform and develop new programs seamlessly in C# in an integrated Visual Studio environment.
With our technologies, none of the mainframe’s pitfalls, like CICS, DB2 or JCL, can prevent you from migrating to a .NET core.
We automate you out of proprietary environments
We think that a workable solution for leaving a proprietary environment and/or database like Pacbase or Datacom is an automated migration of your applications to a destination platform without any adherence to a tool, ever.
Migration projects are more than IT business as usual, as they can be disruptive, complex and risky to ongoing operations. We go beyond delivering a set of tools to do the job. We leverage your existing team and delivery partners to turn your modernization project into a successful migration.
- Never change the existing code if you can avoid doing so
- Develop more and maintain less
- All transition scenarios have to be supported to guarantee 99. 9% availability for business critical applications:
- Staged rehosting
- Reversibility and parallel execution
- Don’t change the user look and feel of existing programs when they are rehosted to another platform so that no training is needed (minimize risk and complexity)