The Raincode ASM370 Compiler for .NET
That was before.
It supports the mainframe Assembler 370 and HLASM® syntax accurately, and emulates its data types and behavior. Modules compiled by the Raincode ASM370 compiler integrate seamlessly with the Raincode COBOL and PL/I compilers.
Our latest news on the Raincode ASM370 Compiler:
In a nutshell
- Compiles mainframe assembler code on .NET;
- Interfaces naturally with COBOL and PL/I code;
- Integrated in Visual Studio;
- Comprehensive coverage, including self-modifying code and macros;
- Options available to improve performance.
Facts on the Raincode Assembly compiler:
- Generated thread-safe code for .NET 4.5.1 and beyond in 32 or 64-bit mode, with a mainframe-compatible memory layout representation;
- Visual Studio plugin (Debugger, compiler configuration, color coding and project management);
- Seamless integration with Raincode’s PL/I and COBOL compilers as well as with C# and VB.NET code;
- Populate a repository for statistics and portfolio analysis tasks;
- EBCDIC support;
- Support for advanced assembler constructs, including self-modifying code;
- Comprehensive coverage of the macros.
Visual Studio Integration
The Raincode ASM370 COmpiler supports mainframe COBOL syntax, data types and behavior. It provides developer productivity tools such as color coding and code folding, complete compiler integration and a COBOL or PL/I-aware debugger.
HLASM and Assembler 370 are IBM trademarks