Raincode CICS Emulator
Raincode CICS isn’t another way to run your CICS® applications on a cheaper but equally inflexible platform. It allows you to evolve to a more agile, more versatile system. In addition to your existing COBOL and PL/I applications, CICS also allows you to develop new transactions in C# or VB.NET.
Raincode CICS is not the end of the story, it’s a step towards a more agile and integrated future.
- .NET native
- Based on WCF
- Robust, distributed and scalable architecture by avoiding a central component
- Support for dynamically added processing servers
- Support for PL/I, COBOL and C#
Raincode CICS, the ideal companion for Raincode Legacy Compilers
Raincode CICS gives you support for:
- Resource locking
- Queues (temporary and transient, mapped to MS Queues)
- 3270 support (for use with all compatible terminal emulators)
- CWA (with restrictions)
- Conversational mode
Raincode CICS provides support for debugging online transactions in Visual Studio®.
Raincode CICS also includes some extra features:
- Terminal server scaffolding
- Remote graphical user interface console administration
- SQL Server for configuration
- Configurable tracing and logging, statement per statement or group per group.
- The “online validation” capability
- Parallel runs
- Behavior equivalence between the original and migrated systems
- Terminal bridging
- Comprehensive remote graphical console administration
- And many more!