Upgrading your Raincode Legacy Compiler versions
To download your initial or upgraded copy of Raincode Legacy Compilers, please take the following steps.
- Go to the Menu pane on any Raincode Bugtracking Facility page
- Click the Downloads option. The Raincode Legacy Compilers’ Downloads page will appear. Note that this page contains a summary of all the products you can download. There are two types of downloads:
- Free downloads – Which are free to use
- Time-limited downloads – Managed by “download authorizations”. An email will inform you when your download authorization is about to expire, giving you time to renew your contract.
Raincode Bugtracking Facility – Downloads page
The Downloads page contains the following columns:
- Name – Click on the product name link. All of the files related to the product will be displayed for you to download on the Download files page
- Begin – The date that the license for this version of Raincode Legacy Compilers (or another Raincode product) was activated
- End – The date that the license for this version of Raincode Legacy Compilers (or another Raincode product) will expire
- Subscription level – The level of your Raincode Legacy Compilers subscription
- NoticeOnNewVersions – News about new versions of the software.
- If you wish to be notified when your download authorization is going to expire, by email and in time to renew your contract, select the relevant NoticeOnNewVersions check box on the Downloads page. Click on the Update button to confirm. If you don’t want to receive this notification, and the NoticeOnNewVersions check box is already selected, please unselect the box and click on the Update button to confirm.
Raincode Bugtracking Facility – Download files page
The Download files page lists all of the files attached to the product that you are authorized to download. It displays one downloadable file per row and information on each file is provided under several clickable columns, namely:
- Name – The name of the downloadable file
- Version – The version number of the downloadable file
- Size – The size of the downloadable file
- Date – The date that the downloadable file first became availablefor download
- Summary – A brief description of the downloadable file
- Old versions – Click on this link to download relevant older versions of this Raincode product