Raincode provides you with a bug tracking and reporting system on Raincode Online. It enables you to report and monitor the status of any bugs you may encounter while using the Raincode Legacy Compilers.
To ensure a more effective response from Raincode when reporting errors, please:
- State the type of error:
- Compile time
- Run-time error.
- Attach the relevant source file showing the problem in fully preprocessed form so that Raincode doesn’t have to rely on the availability of included files to reproduce the error
- Indicate the version number of the Raincode Legacy Compilers you are using
- If Raincode Legacy Compilers crashes without any useful feedback, please use the debugging compiler. Include its output as part of the bug report.
Reporting new bugs: step by step procedure & useful information
- Reporting errors to Raincode
- Using Raincode’s Bugtracking Facility
- Bug Tracking – Dashboard
- Bug Tracking – Search Report
- Bug Tracking – My Open Reports
- Bug Tracking – My Closed Reports
- Bug Tracking – Recently Reported
- Bug Tracking – Recently Solved
- Bug Tracking – Report a New Bug
- Upgrading your Legacy Compilers version
- FAQs about Raincode Legacy Compilers
Raincode COBOL Raincode PL/I