- XML parser and unparser generation in Java, C, C++, C#, COBOL, Delphi and Ada
- DTD and Schema support.
- Documentation generator
- Support for schema-like inheritance and polymorphism
- GBE (Grammar By Example) to build an XMLBooster meta-definition based on a number of sample XML instances.
In addition to these features which are supported by XMLBooster Lite, XMLBooster Pro offers the following additional features:
- Support for user-defined entities to represent control characters in addition to a number of standard ones (“lt”, “gt”, etc.).
- The generated parser can be built to ignore unrecognized attributes on an element by element or system-wide basis.
- One can reference an element while overriding its default attached tag (This feature is directly inspired by XML Schemas).
- Support for regular expressions.